The annual IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE) addresses research issues in designing, building, managing, and evaluating advanced data-intensive systems and applications. It is a leading forum for researchers, practitioners, developers, and users to explore cutting-edge ideas and to exchange techniques, tools, and experiences. We invite the submission of original research contributions.
Paris, capital of France, is one of the most important and influential cities in the world. It is also France’s financial and cultural center. Known as the City of Light, Paris hosts an impressive selection of internationally ranked universities and research centers. ICDE 2018 will be held at the Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (CNAM), in the historical heart of Paris, from April 16 to April 20, 2018.
- We are pleased to publish the list of lightning talks.
- We are pleased to announce the list of keynote speakers.
- The list of accepted demos is available.
- Early registration will be open at the end of January.
- Do not forget to request an invitation letter if you need it for your visa to attend ICDE 2018. Click here for more information about visas.